HL RESIDENCY is committed to maintain the privacy and accuracy of information that has been provided on this site. All information which are provided with the complete knowledge of owner and appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that user’s statistics are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost within the environment of HL RESIDENCY. The information we get is purely to determine our site traffic. Although, care has been taken in the production of information on this website, HL RESIDENCY will not be responsible and accept any liability for loss incurred in anyway what so ever, by any person who may seek to rely on the information contained herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• HL RESIDENCY is committed to maintain the privacy and accuracy of information that has been provided on this site. All information which are provided with the complete knowledge of owner and appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that user's statistics are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost within the environment of HL RESIDENCY. The information we get is purely to determine our site traffic. Although, care has been taken in the production of information on this website, HL RESIDENCY will not be responsible and accept any liability for loss incurred in anyway whatsoever, by any person who may seek to rely on the information contained herein.
• We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
• As per Affordable housing Policy, 2013 All non-successful applicants, shall be refunded back the booking amount within 15 days of holding the draw of lots.
• Once the applications relating to allotment of apartments in the Project, are received by the Company, the same shall be scrutinized. Scrutiny of applications received for allotment of apartments in Project shall be completed by the Company under the overall monitoring of concerned District Town Planner (DTP). The scrutiny of applications by the joint team of Company and DTP Jhajjar shall be completed within three months from the last date of receipts of applications. Applications found to be ineligible shall be returned within one month of completion of scrutiny by the Company indicating the grounds on which the application has been held to be ineligible alongwith the Booking Amount received from such applicants. No interest shall be paid in such cases.
• Allotment of apartments in the Project shall be made by way of draw of lots. Date of draw of lots shall be fixed by the Senior Town Planner,Rohtak Circle. After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Company informing the applicants about the details regarding date/ time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspaper in which the original advertisement was issued.
• Upto 5% of the total number of Apartments as approved in the building plans may be allotted by the Company to its employees/associates/ friends/relatives etc.in accordance with Policy.
• The draw for allotment of apartments in the Project shall be held under the supervision of a committee consisting of deputy commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Rohtak Circle) and DTP Jhajjar and the representative of the Company.
• Only such Applications shall be considered for draw of lots which are complete and which fulfill the criteria laid down in the Policy. However, it is possible that some of the application forms have certain minor deficiencies, viz., missing entry on the application form, incorrect /missing line in affidavit, illegible copies of certain documents etc. Such applications may also be included in the draw of lots. However, in case any of such applications are declared successful in the draw of lots, applicants may be granted an opportunity of removing the shortcomings in their application in all respects within a period of 15 days, failing which their claim shall stand forfeited. The said 15 days period shall start from the date of publication of the list of successful allottees in the newspaper marking those successful applications with minor deficiencies for information and notice of such applicants for removing such deficiencies and submit the same to the concerned DTP. The list of such successful allottees shall also be maintained on the website of the Department.
• A waiting list for a maximum of 25% of the total available number of apartments in Project available for allotment, shall also be prepared during the draw of lots who can be offered the allotment in case some of the successful allottees are not able to remove the deficiencies in their application within the prescribed period of 15 days. In case of surrender of apartments in Project by any successful applicant, an amount, in addition to, Rs. 25000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only), as prescribed by amendment in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013 vide Notification NO. PF-27/15922 dated 05, July, 2019, shall be deducted by the Company. Details mentioned hereinafter. Such apartments, depending upon the number of the draw of lots/stage of project, may be considered by the committee for offer to those applicants failing in the waiting list. However, non-removal of deficiencies by any successful application shall not be considered as surrender of apartment and no such deduction shall be applicable on such case. If any wait listed candidate does not want to continue in the waiting list, he may seek withdrawal and the Company shall refund the Booking Amount within 30 days, without imposing any penalty. The waiting list shall be maintained for a period of 2 years, after which the Booking Amount shall be refunded back to the waitlisted applicants, without any interest. All non-successful applicants shall be refunded back the Booking Amount within 15 days of holding the draw of lots.
• If the Applicant (successful allottee) fails to deposit the installments within the time-period in terms of the Payment Plan and as prescribed in the Allotment Letter, a reminder may be issued to him informing to deposit the due installments within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of such notice. If the Applicant (successful allottee) still defaults in making the payment, the list of such defaulters may be published in one regional Hindi newspaper having circulation of more than ten thousand in the State, for payment of due amount within 15 days from the date of publication of such notice, failing which allotment in relation to the Applicant (successful allottee) may be cancelled. The Applicant (successful allottee) agrees and understands that in the event of cancellation/ surrender of allotted unit/flat/ due to any reason whatsoever following amount shall be forfeited in addition to Rs. 25,000/- along with applicable taxes/charges/fee etc:
|S. NO.||PARTICULAR||AMOUNT TO BE FORFEITED|
|1.||In case of surrender/cancellation before the commencement of project||Nil|
|2.||Upto 1 year from the date of commencement of project||1% of the cost of flat|
|3.||Upto 2 years from the date of commencement of project||3% of the cost of flat|
|4.||After 2 years from the date of commencement of project||5% of the cost of flat|
• Further interest on delayed payment and applicable taxes thereon shall also be deducted. Thereafter balance amount shall be refunded to the Applicant (successful allottee).
• Once the Apartment is allotted in favour of Applicant (successful allottee), the same cannot be transferred by the Company to any other person by documentation in its records. Such Apartment shall also be prohibited for transfer /sale up to one year after getting the possession by the Applicant (successful allottee). Breach of this condition will attract penalty equivalent to 200% of the Selling Price. The penalty will be deposited in the “Fund” administered by the Town and Country Planning Departments so that the infrastructure of the state can be improved. Failure to deposit such penalty shall result in resumption of the Apartment by the Applicant (successful allottee) and its re- allotment in consultation with the Department.
• For project related specific queries, you may see ad published (attached herewith also) inviting application from prospective allottees. This can also be found on our website at Media section
• Thank you for visiting our website. We are currently in the process of revising our website in consonance with the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and the Rules proposed to be made/ made there under ("RERA"), which have been brought into effect from 1st May, 2017. Until our website is duly revised and updated as per RERA act and rules thereto, none of the images, material, stock photography, projections, details, descriptions and other information that are currently available and/or displayed on the website, should be deemed to be or constitute advertisements, solicitations, marketing, offer for sale, invitation to offer, invitation to acquire, including within the purview of the RERA. You are therefore requested to directly verify all details and aspects of any proposed booking/acquisition of units/premises, directly with our authorized representatives. Please do not rely on the information contained on this website, until our revision and updation is complete. Please note, that we will not be accepting any bookings or allotments based on the images, material, stock photography, projections, details, descriptions that are currently available and/or displayed on the website. We are committed to serve you in best manner further we thank you for your patience and understanding.
• All or any disputes arising out or touching upon or in relation to the terms and conditions of this Application/ Agreement, including the interpretation and validity of the terms thereof and the respective rights and obligations of the parties, shall be settled amicably by mutual discussion, failing which the same shall be settled through the adjudicating officer appointed under the Real Estate Act, 2016
For any inquiry Call @ +91 8306019999, Mail –firstname.lastname@example.org